HAJ TRAINING ACADEMY

SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH MISTAKES IS NOT A MISTAKE

IF, YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH THEN IT IS A BIG MISTAKE................


Monday, March 22, 2010

REFUSAL...........,ENCOURAGEMENT...........,CONSOLATION.........,ANNOYANCE..............QUARREL AND HEALTH..................

                       Refusal
 
I shall not be able to come

I don’t like them

I am sorry to refuse
They will not agree to this


It is not possible.


I regret I can’t accept this proposal


She doesn’t like this


It cannot be arranged.


You should not agree to this


Encouragement


Don’t worry, things will be fine


Don’t get nervous


It doesn’t matter


I am proud of you


That’s really great
That’s ace job

I’ll take care of this

Don’t be afraid

Don’t hesitate

There is nothing to fear

Don’t worry about me


It’s not manly to cry like a child


Consolation


Its pity!

Console him!

Such indeed are the ways of the world!

No one can stand against fate!

It was inexorable (kadavul viruppam)


May god give you strength to bear?


We are deeply grieved!


We offer you our condolence!


We are deeply pained!


Annoyance


You idiot how dare are you do this?


You duffer!


Let him go to hell!


Don’t irritate me!


If I give you a slap!


What the hell are you talking?


He is trying to cheat me


Don’t make me angry


What’s happening there?


Which is not happening here?


You are just simply wasting your time


Are you mad?


Quarrel


Don’t act too smart


Don’t stretch matters


Are you in your sense?


Why are you picking a quarrel?


for nothing?


What harm have I done to you?


You shall have to mend your ways


Don’t come on my nerves


Why are you losing your temper?


Health


Last night I had fever


May I take rice doctor?


I am worried about my health


My stomach is upset


I hurt my toe


I feel feverish


Consult a doctor


He is badly hurt


He is suffering from indigestion


I feel like vomiting


I am not feeling well today

No comments: