HAJ TRAINING ACADEMY

SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH MISTAKES IS NOT A MISTAKE

IF, YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH THEN IT IS A BIG MISTAKE................


Monday, March 22, 2010

small speeches and exclamations

Few Wishes

Good/happy morning

Good/happy after noon

Good/happy evening

Good/happy night……..

Use a fast gid while pronouncing good…..

Other type of wishes

Hi/hello

Have a nice day

Wish you a-------------

COMMON QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS

how are you/how v u? /how v you doing?

I’m fine/pretty good/pretty well/doing good/doing great/

Cool by gods grace/not bad…

IMPORTANT WORDS AND ITS RESPONSES

I’m sorry- that’s o.k. / that’s not a problem

I’m not a lorry to carry your sorry

I’m extremely sorry

I do apologize for that.

Thank you, Thanks, Thank you so much, Thanks a lot

Thanks for your kind help and assistance

Thanks for your-------------

Your welcome

You’re almost welcome

It’s my pleasure

It’s all right

Excuse me sir/ yes please

Pardon sir/madam

Beg your pardon

Congratulations

No comments: