HAJ TRAINING ACADEMY

SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH MISTAKES IS NOT A MISTAKE

IF, YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH THEN IT IS A BIG MISTAKE................


Monday, March 22, 2010

SPEECHES @ LODGE........BANK.........

What can I do for you sir?

I would like to book a single room

How long would you like to stay?

Just for one day

I wanna check in

I wanna check out

Do I have to pay any advance?

I wanna first class room

Is there internet connection available in rooms

IN THE BANK

Excuse me can I have an application form for opening s.b account

I wanna have a cheque book facility

Can I have a pen please!

Please make entries in my passbook

Have you completed the entry?

Excuse me I have deposited an amount can you please find out whether it has been credited yet or not

Could you guide me to principles on obtaining a loan?

6 comments:

javed said...

realy its good acadamy...

lavanya said...

sir,
please tell me englis to tamil dicionary software or web sites.

senthil rajan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
senthil rajan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
senthil rajan said...

Dear sir,

I want a example in conjunction.

Penchal said...

I love it.really it helps for everybody to speak english without mistakes and without hesitation.Thanks for Haj English Academy.