HAJ TRAINING ACADEMY

SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH MISTAKES IS NOT A MISTAKE

IF, YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH THEN IT IS A BIG MISTAKE................


Monday, March 22, 2010

sentence of orders requests..............miscellaneous questions

SENTENCE OF ORDERS AND REQUEST

Please come here/there

Let me go/see/watch/play/study/work

Come soon/fast

Mind your work

Ask his name/her name/their name

don’t cut jokes

don’t talk nonsense

Never forget about it

don’t be late

Follow me

come back to the point!


MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS

what happen/happened/will happens

did you call me?

May I go now?

May I accompany you?

Shall I bring it?

What is the time right now?

Do you know him/her/them?

What is the matter?

Are you angry now?

What shall I do for you?

What is your opinion about this?

Do you understand?

When did you come?

Shall we begin?

Will you do me a favor?

Is it holiday?

Who is coming?

Whose telephone

where shall we meet?

How much time will it take?

Where are you right now?

Shall we finish it?

What’s the order of your birth?

No comments: