HAJ TRAINING ACADEMY

SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH MISTAKES IS NOT A MISTAKE

IF, YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH THEN IT IS A BIG MISTAKE................


Monday, March 22, 2010

tenses and interrogatives

EXAMPLE WITH REGULAR VERBS.


TYPES                              TENSES.                        INTERROGATIVES.

SIMPLE PRESENT. They celebrate Christmas Do they celebrate Christmas

NEGATIVE They do not celebrate Christmas don’t they celebrate Christmas

SIMPLE PAST. They celebrated Christmas Did they celebrate Christmas

NEGATIVE They did not celebrate Christmas Didn’t they celebrate Christmas

SIMPLE FUTURE. They will celebrate Christmas Will they celebrate Christmas

NEGATIVE They will not celebrate Christmas Wont they celebrate Christmas

PRESENT CONTINUOUS. They are celebrating Christmas Are they celebrating Christmas

NEGATIVE They are not celebrating Christmas Aren’t they celebrating Christmas

PAST CONTINUOUS. They were celebrating Christmas Were they celebrating Christmas

NEGATIVE They were not celebrating Christmas Weren’t they celebrating Christmas

FUTURE CONTINUOUS. They will be celebrating Christmas Will they be celebrating Christmas

NEGATIVE They will not be celebrating Christmas Wont they be celebrating Christmas

PRESENT PERFECT. They have celebrated Christmas Have they celebrated Christmas

NEGATIVE They have not celebrated Christmas Haven’t they celebrated Christmas

PAST PERFECT. They had celebrated Christmas Had they celebrated Christmas

NEGATIVE They had not celebrated Christmas Hadn’t they celebrated Christmas

FUTURE PERFECT. They will have celebrated Christmas Will they have celebrated Christmas

NEGATIVE They will have not celebrated Christmas Wont they have celebrated Christmas


Examples with irregular verbs


TYPES                            TENSES       INTERROGATIVES

SIMPLE PRESENT. I go to his home Do I go to his home

NEGATIVE I don’t go to his home Don’t I go to his home

SIMPLE PAST. I went to his home Did I go to his home

NEGATIVE I dint go to his home Dint I go to his home

SIMPLE FUTURE. I will go to his home Will I go to his home

NEGATIVE I won’t go to his home Wont I go to his home

PRESENT CONTINUOUS. I am going to his home Am I going to his home

NEGATIVE I am not going to his home Am not I going to his home

PAST CONTINUOUS. I was going to his home Was I going to his home

NEGATIVE I was not going to his home Was not I going to his home

FUTURE CONTINUOUS. I will be going to his home Will I be going to his home

NEGATIVE I will not be going to his home Wont I be going to his home

PRESENT PERFECT. I have gone to his home Have I gone to his home

NEGATIVE I haven’t gone to his home Haven’t I gone to his home

PAST PERFECT. I had gone to his home Had I gone to his home

NEGATIVE I hadn’t gone to his home Hadn’t I gone to his home

FUTURE PERFECT. I will have gone to his home Will I have gone to his home

NEGATIVE I won’t have gone to his home Wont I have gone to his home


EXAMPLE WITH THIRD PERSON ALONG WITH IRREGULAR VERB


TYPES                                 TENSES         INTERROGATIVES

SIMPLE PRESENT. She eats breakfast Does she eat breakfast

NEGATIVE She don’t eat breakfast Doesn’t she eat breakfast

SIMPLE PAST. She ate breakfast Did she eat breakfast

NEGATIVE She dint eat breakfast Dint she eat breakfast

SIMPLE FUTURE. She will eat breakfast Will she eat breakfast

NEGATIVE She will not eat breakfast Wont she eat breakfast

PRESENT CONTINUOUS. She is eating breakfast Is she eating breakfast

NEGATIVE She is not eating breakfast Isn’t she eating breakfast

PAST CONTINUOUS. She was eating breakfast Was she eating breakfast

NEGATIVE She was not eating breakfast Wasn’t she eating breakfast

FUTURE CONTINUOUS. She will be eating breakfast Will she be eating breakfast

NEGATIVE She will not be eating breakfast Will she be eating breakfast

PRESENT PERFECT. She has eaten breakfast Has she eaten breakfast

NEGATIVE She has not eaten breakfast Hasn’t she eaten breakfast

PAST PERFECT. She had eaten breakfast Had she eaten breakfast

NEGATIVE She had not eaten breakfast Hadn’t she eaten breakfast

FUTURE PERFECT. She will have eaten breakfast Will she has eaten breakfast

NEGATIVE She will not have eaten breakfast Wont she has eaten breakfast

No comments: